http://www.leafandbeef.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/kalechips.jpg 701 900 JG http://www.leafandbeef.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Logo.jpg JG2016-06-01 23:12:462016-06-01 23:12:46Kale ChipsPrint
Kale Chips! These lovely, mostly healthy, vessels for salt are WAY better than the really expensive store bought ones. They also require about zero skills and are a super quick way to appease your crunch cravings.
Write a review
- 1 bunch of Kale
- 1/2-1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tbs olive oil
- salt (to taste)
- chili flakes (optional)
- Preheat an oven to 370 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Use your hands to tear away the kale leaves from the thick stems and then tear into bite size pieces.
- Mix lemon juice and oil together and poor over the kale. Mix to make sure everything is well coated. Add salt and chili flakes to taste.
- Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Let cool, enjoy!
- Try different seasonings and spices and see what works best for you! Sometimes I like to add some nutritional yeast to get a cheesier taste.
Leaf And Beef http://www.leafandbeef.com/